Your time and talents matter.
People of all ages have talents to contribute. If you’re interested in volunteering, time spent at Plymouth Place will be just as rewarding for you as for the older adults you’ll spend time with.
Any gift of your time is appreciated and important: a few hours a month, a weekly commitment or help with a one-time special event – we’re always happy to accommodate your schedule.
A volunteer can contribute in several ways:
- Helping with special events
- Serving as a life enrichment assistant
- Making friendly room visits
- Accompanying Residents on walks and to events
- Sharing talents (music, art, dance, language, computer or other specialty)
- Playing billiards, Wii™ or cards with Residents
- Assisting with manicures/applying nail polish
- Coordinating animal visits/pet care
- Participating in cooking or gardening programs
- Delivering mail
An annual recognition event is held each year to thank the volunteers for their services.
If you’re interested in volunteering at Plymouth Place, complete the form on this page. We’ll be happy to answer your questions and find a good fit for your talents and schedule.